More than fifteen hundred Vi-Spring six turn springs, made from fine wire offering flexibility and strength, work in harmony with British fleece wool and cotton upholstery, to provide an exceptional level of comfort.
Vi-Spring uses only the finest natural materials to help naturally regulate body temperature, repel allergens and allow for the flow of air through the mattress, for ultimate comfort. The chemical free wool preparation process removes all germs and allergens. All of Vi-Spring’s fine fillings are naturally allergenic and resistant to dust mites.
A single layer of Vi-Spring’s six coil pocket springs ensures that weight is distributed evenly across the bed and gives flexible support. Each spring is individually pocketed under compression in hard wearing calico, to provide resilient support the instant your body touches the mattress.
Every spring is hand nested in a honeycomb pattern that creates a dense formation of thousands of springs, cradling your body without pressure.
Mattress & Boxspring Details:
- SPRINGS - Vanadium wire springs, 1.93 inches (49mm) diameter, sewn in individual calico pockets and hand formed into a honeycomb nested unit.
- SPRING COUNTS - Queen 1640, King 2094
- FINE EXTERIOR DETAILS - 8.3 inches (21cm) high with two rows of genuine hand side stitching. Eight horizontal handles on Queen size and above. Air vents on all sides. Borders upholstered in protective wool, finished with piped ticking.
- FINE UPHOLSTERY - Upholstered with 4.3 oz/ft2 (1,300gsm) bonded British fleece wool and cotton, then two layers of 1.0 oz/ft2 (300gsm) British fleece wool and overlaid with a layer of 3.9 oz/ft2 (1,200gsm) blended British fleece wool and cotton. Covered with the finest quality Belgian ticking and Hand tufted with felt washers.
- BOXSPRING - 840* pocketed springs on a screwed and glued solid timber frame. The box base frame is covered with insulating wadding, and the ticking case is calico lined for added protection. *Based on a king size.
- BOXSPRING HEIGHTS AVAILABLE - 9.8, 6.7 and 4.7 inches (25, 17 and 12cm).
- BOXSPRING UPHOLSTERY - 1,200gsm natural coir pad, overlaid with 1,200gsm blended British fleece wool and cotton.
Click here for information on the Vi-Spring 6 Promises of Guaranteed Comfort