Raffaello Sheet Set in White - Queen
AVAILABILTY: We have 2 ON DISPLAY In Our Showroom
- The Raffaello sheet set is made with 100% Egyptian combed cotton sateen
- INCLUDES: Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet and Pair of Pillowcases
- completely dyed in Italy for exceptional durability
- The fabric possesses the wonderful silky touch and look that highlights the depth and light of the color
- This stunning 300 Thread Count sateen is available in 39 colors and in different sheet sizes, Duvet covers, and quilted coverlets
- Made in Italy
- Use a mild detergent
- Wash bed linens separate from other fabrics especially synthetics that may pill and affect the smoothness of the bed linens.
- Wash delicate cycle cold water.
- Do not use bleach or detergents with bluing agents or whiteners - these may weaken fibers and cause them to yellow.
- Use a delicate spin cycle
- Remove washed bedding promptly from the washing machine. This helps reduce wrinkling and minimizes the risk of color bleeding from a dark-colored border onto a light background. Shaking damp linens out before drying on a low heat setting will also help reduce wrinkles. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not recommended as their chemicals prevent the bed linens from naturally becoming softer over time. Fine linens will begin to soften after 3-4 washings.
- Shake out linens before placing in the dryer
- Do not use dryer sheets or softeners
- Tumble dry low heat or delicate cycle; remove while still damp for less wrinkling
- Iron while still damp for best results
- Use steam and iron settings for appropriate fabrics types; cotton, linen etc.
- Sateen and Jacquards: iron on the reverse side
- Embroidered items and quilted fabrics: iron on the reverse side to preserve the 3 dimensional embroidery
- Quilted fabrics: iron if desired, low heat
* Please note Prices shown may be subject to change without notice.