1. Separate white, dark, and colored linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.
OR Hand wash:
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and rinse repeatedly until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE EMAIL ICON ABOVE< PRINT INFORMATION SHEET >
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new product discoveries, and more …
CADIEUX INTERIORS is partnered with some of the world’s finest furniture, lighting, rug, accessory and bedding manufacturers such as American Leather, Baker Furniture, Bernhardt, Bontempi Casa, Bracci, Caracole, Huppe, Theodore Alexander, Visual Comfort, ViSpring and Younger Furniture to name a few.CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DESIGNER BRANDS WE CARRY
At Cadieux Interiors we understand that choosing the right furniture for your home is probably one of the most difficult purchases you can make. To get the look you have always wanted involves so much time and energy.
Take advantage of our INTERIOR DESIGN AND DECORATING SERVICES to help you make the right choices, our WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE guarantees a great delivery experience, and our A+ RATING with the Better Business Bureau is a testament to our commitment in meeting your expectations. Nous offrons aussi des consultations en français.