1. Separate white, dark, and colored linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.
OR Hand wash:
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and rinse repeatedly until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE EMAIL ICON ABOVE< PRINT INFORMATION SHEET >